Thursday, July 26, 2007

Certified Professional Trainer

Hi peeps, just started this blog a few days ago. Allow me to introduce myself to those of you reading my blog here. My name is uV, yeah... uV as in UltraViolet. Graduated with a degree in Engineering majoring in MicroElectronics, but decided not to practice engineering because I prefer talking to humans rather than to Computers and machines. So, after graduation, without any knowledge nor experience in business, I went into the business world...into Network Marketing, to be exact...and learned the ropes of doing sales and marketing. Really enjoyed myself throughout the 4 years in Network Marketing...and I definitely learned alot there. About a year and a half ago, I decided to pursue my passion in training and people development. I've always been interested in sharing my views with people and helping them make positive changes in their lives. Nothing gives me more satisfaction than to see people apply the ideas that I've shared with them and see them grow as a result of it. So, in March last year, I signed up for a Certified Professional Trainer's (CPT) Course and completed the course in 3 months. Have since been doing trainings professionally. I specialize in helping organizations and their people Unleash their Creative Thinking and Problem Solving potentials...and I use Magic & Mind-Boggling puzzles to help people learn in a fun and magical environment. I also help people in the areas of Personal Development and Personal Growth.



The one on the left is me...and the person right next to me is my mentor in training, Mr. KC See. This man has got over 20 years of training experience and is one of the most sought after professional trainers in Malaysia. I'm standing so close to him because I'm hoping some of his experience will rub off onto me. Haha.



Met up with this absolutely remarkable lady during my CPT course a year and a half ago. She's one of the nicest persons I have ever come across. A simple lady with a heart of GOLD. She's my mentor in Creative Thinking and she's traveled all over the world to give talks and conduct workshops on Creative Thinking...An International Professional Trainer!! Would certainly want to be like her in the future! Oh yeah, by the way, she's Madam Teoh Poh Yew.
More on my journey in training in my next posting....

No comments: